8/3/18: (Old) Recovering Weeks


Back in.. I guess 2012 before Josh moved in with me I got a horrible bone infection because I didnt know I had broken my finger...  I never broke a bone before and it didnt hurt much so but everyone said broken bones hurt like a biiitttch...

So I had to stay for almost 2 weeks and Fiona came daily to visit.

Day One involved Needles and IVs and we all hate those..
Day 2 sulking..
3 and 4 I was hiding.. Because they wanted to prick me 24/7... Because the IV kept busting my blood vessels.. I have tiny  vessels.
On Day 5 people noticed I was missing.. And that phone blew up...I didnt have a cell.. So they called the old room phone.
And About Day 7 or 8 a zombie Marathon was playing and we didnt have cable so we were both enjoying that!  The nurses, not so much.  So many screams from my room... From the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment