Newly Weds, Day 3


I stopped trying to be sexy... Now I can get fat and be a lazy house wife, hes trapped.

No, I kid.  I'm already fat and were too poor for me not to work!  x.x  Luckily, I get to do what I love for work!

This is my last day of vacation though...  So imma enjoy it!


Daily post are ending for now and regular post will be starting Every Friday, usually in the mornings (Mornings for me in the US... If your somewhere besides the US it might be evenings... It might not even be Friday!  All the same, same time every week for most part!)


I'm also reopening my Commissions.  See the About Artist Page on the upper page tabs for info about prices and consider donating, following my other pages, or placing a commission with me!  The flow of money pays my bills and allows me to keep making free comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment